Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

Carry on regardless


Christmas is over the fat lady has sung. I am actually struggling to find any of my usual wit and apologise if today it would appear that this is just for the sake of it. Only I know myself very well, we have been cohabiting for 34 long years, I know that sometimes all I need is gentle coercion and at other times I need a toe capped boot up the jacksey.

So from me to all of you, yes all two of you, here is a metaphorical toe cap up the behind in a bid to keep some sort of momentum. In an attempt to keep the Behind of Life pert, spandexed, sequined and grooving giving it a few more years before sitting down.

1 comment:

  1. Deborah, I am speechless. Thanks for the laugh.

    Question is: Did the toe cap work? How much momentum did it produce?

    ReplyDelete