Pages

Saturday 26 December 2009

On the First day of Christmas.....

Three events which sum up the Davies run up to Christmas:

Firstly I found myself seriously loosing my Christmas cool by giving a stranger a good telling off. His misdemeanor was to drive fast and reckless around a garage forecourt which crosses a pedestrian right of way. When I challenged him on his ability to stop if a child ran across to go to the shop and said (slightly childishly) 'You lot think you're clever with your big cars' he replied (stupidly) 'Why don't you buy one and stop walking around then'.

Secondly, one of my lovely offspring doused the bed with wee at exactly 1.45 on Christmas Eve. Then with all the wondering of Santa, t-mobile kindly offering us a game , and Lawrence deciding he needed to join the nocturnal party, I finally found sleep at near 4am. With Christmas day commencing at exactly at 6.50.

Thirdly we had Christmas dinner without parsnips or sprouts. We left it until Christmas Eve and decided to shop local.

No comments:

Post a Comment