Pages

Friday 22 January 2010

Knock, Knock


Of late I have become a bit of an Internet stalker. Google has a lot to answer for. There once was a girl who befriended me when I was 16, shining a cosmic light into a dusty church hall gloom. For some reason our friendship did not make it through the University years. I have discovered that she is a prolific blogger and Internet publisher, active environmentalist and artist, perhaps living a little of a life I imagined as a young person. I have found myself having a cheeky check on the life of someone else and in turn questioning my own Internet footprint. This comparison along with January weather and Seasonal Self Pity has left me feeling a little melancholy.

Now my question is this should I blog during intermittent blue or red mist, or should I leave it until the sun shines through, will my audience of two keep hanging on for my witticisms or perhaps they will bear with me in the gloom. As a Carrie Bradshaw posed question: In a blog supossedly made up of humour when is expression too expressive? Whilst I leave you two to mull this over I will rake through this living for a side splitter.

1 comment:

  1. Blog away Debsy. I am interested to read your inner commentary on life, both witticisms and gloom.

    Intrigued to know who was the girl?

    You have 3 of us who read your blog as Alan does as well. He just hasn't worked out the Follower thing yet.

    ReplyDelete