Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

8/8. THE END.


So this is it, the end has arrived. It has been a blast, at least for me. I feel that I have achieved something here. Perhaps achieved is a little strong. At least I have put a few words down sometimes in the right order, occasionally raising a laugh; or at least a little sigh as you ponder why you have spent 5 minutes of your precious time reading my inner bilge. I don't expect any comments, or pleading with me not to go, you're not that type, but dear reader I do thank you for your persistence. I have been made aware of late that many aspects of life should be very much about quality, and not quantity. You reader, are a fine example of quality, it could be deemed a shame that the quality of what you have read has not followed suit. And so the mundanity of this lengthy goodbye is nearly, but not quite at an end, I feel I should leave you with some pearls of wisdom:

A job done badly, is still a job done, and sometimes that is all you've got.

5 comments:

  1. Good bye Debs. I have enjoyed your blog posts. Speak soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye then. Hope you will still visit my ramblings.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say "Bye!!" when I read this a few weeks ago...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say VIVE LE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A limited series blog? That's different! :)

    ReplyDelete