Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2010

3/8


It was probably a bit too much to ask, for you to stick around in the midst of the semi dramatic blog death scene. I left you with dead air and a low hum whilst I enjoyed the hum of Devon. But I am back now, crazy and wild, exploiting grammar, sticking commas any which way' starting sentences with but and flogging this dead horse with all the vehemence I can muster. Today I will provide you with a lovely , little ditty despite half of my audience, yes you, not making full use of the click and minimise function.

Today, yes husband even me, I am humbled; modest even in my address. For I have nothing of note to say, only questions to be asked.


  • Why do really stupid people give so much advice?

  • Why does it start raining at the beginning of summer and not rain in the midst of winter?

  • Why when you have time is it not accompanied with motivation?

  • Why when you are highly motivated do you not have any time?

  • Why is money so difficult to keep hold of?

  • Why do people spend so much time thinking they are rubbish when most of us are pretty much of a muchness and we might as well spend time our time doing something else?

  • Why do really rubbish people think they are fantastic?

  • Why does it ALWAYS rain in Devon and Cornwall?

  • Why don't children have an off switch?

  • Why don't husbands/wifes have an off switch?

  • Why don't you switch off the computer and do something less boring instead?


1 comment:

  1. I agree, children and wives/husbands should have an off /on switch. lol
    I have also wondered how it is that the rubbish people always do seem to have high opinions of themselves, oh and I don't mean the trash collectors, God bless each and everyone of those folks!Also the stupid folks that seem to need to give everyone advice. Oh well, I understand, lol or I think I do. Hope you having a good week, despite it all! I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete