Pages

Saturday 24 July 2010

1/8

  • I am sure you have all enjoyed my posts. Well perhaps you didn't but at this late stage it is too late to care. This my faithful follower is the beginning of the end. In fact it is the 8th step to the end. After wheeling by buggyless baby around for a week, inspiration struck amongst the estates of South Leeds. And so I will outline the long and slightly over egged swan song, if you have the consistancy for it perhaps you can stick around to the bitter end.

    It was never going to be a long term committment, this barbed, poor commentary on my South Leeds life. After all there is only so much milage in dog poo, litter and local madness. It is time to crack my knuckles and get to grips with my more serious side, but more of that later.

    Today I want to share with you the little things I have learnt on this journey of self discovery, stay with me, and whilst reading enjoy this

    *The love of pictures may be greater than the love of words.
    *I talk too much
    *dog poo is funny only once, and then it just sticks on your shoe.
    * 35 is exactly middle aged.
    * It is easier to see others good points, then too write about your own.
    * If you want to be really clever then you have to read.
    * Revel in wrong facts and pass them off as the truth.
    * Loneliness is pretty bad, but inertia can be worse
    * No one is interested in song titles, unless they have once danced to it.
    * Star Wars is not the only place of great learning, Doctor Who is.
    * Two readers is 50% more than 1, and 100% better than none.
    * The love of Twitter is fleeting.
    * Laughter is seldom, tears are rife.
    * Don't put two friends with the same name together on your mobile contact list.
    * 12 followers is the correct and biblical amount.
    * RSS feed is not for ducks.
    * Lists are not only for ticking
    * Like Friends, somethings go on too long.
    * If after 10 years you aren't remembered move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment