Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Women's Issues

The fact come Monday I choose Glee over the more serious BBC three Women, probably is an indication of some of my feelings. However I have been watching the trailers to Women with anticipation, and feeling there was a lot to be gained through viewing.

I will at some time spend some time catching up, but I was a little dismayed by my feelings to the glimpses I saw. Maybe I have to admit that the world of celebs and Katie Price have left their mark, as I couldn't help but wish the young lady giving the speeches was just a little more glamorous. And why did she have to shout so much? It reminded me of past experiences with other types which claim the truth. In my experience (don't we just know it readers) shouting is derived from anger and no matter how justified anger is it invariably leads away from the truth. The great philosophers Yoda and Skywalker will account for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment