Pages

Saturday 20 March 2010

Traffic

Since my reckless sister introduced me to the world of the blog and unleashed a monster, 'traffic' has become a word loaded with meaning. When I am not breaking my fist on hapless male drivers windows and asking them ever so politely 'Could you maybe not run a red light as my offspring is with me? There's a good boy' I am dreaming of my 4th reader, shiny and doe eyed discovering that laughing at another person's misfortunes is so much fun.

What started as a little personal relief is now manifesting itself as a shameless traffic stopper which will go to any ends to double its readership. From the subtle mention mid conversation 'southleedsliving.blogspot.com', to the offering of plonk if you'll just join my facebook group?

Blogspot eh? The great equalizer, giving the ordinary folk a voice, providing the frustrated scribbler a blank page. Together we can ruminate the merits of appealing to a wider audience of perhaps 10, and the mythical goal of becoming... A Blog of Note. Or I could stop now, post a few piccies and just start writing about poo.

please feel free to subscribe to my now weekly blog, which on occasion has some good pictures and often has subtle reference to humour of a sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment