Pages

Monday 15 February 2010

blogsplotation


Today I was blessed with a brief moment of semi relaxation. Rule no 1 of teaching, parenting and quite possibly the MI5 'Never let the enemy catch you whilst sleeping'. During this time I allowed a portion of my self to relax whilst cleverly keeping the rest poised and armed for action. It is no longer in my remit to think too deeply, since my Grey Matter is taken out and exercised daily around the wasteland of 'What are we going to eat' and during the operation named 'Early Evacuation of habitation (leave no one behind)'.

This thought lingered for a while and caused excitement, a Maslowian moment resulting in a leap and a drippy passage down the corridor. As I made myself dry enough to connect safely with an electrical appliance I cleverly entitled my thought: 'In a World of Reason Where is the Madness'. I chuckled to myself at the intriguing nature of the title and how it would all make sense once I used vocabulary in an inventive but droll manner. How intelligent I am! A brain which matches the thinkers of our time! This is the meaning of The Blog!

I can't wait to share this idea with you. It's amazing I am sure, at least I think it was, first let me call Grey Matter in from her daily exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment